Korean Movie Night
Come watch the South Korean film, Ode to My Father at Sejong Academy Auditorium. Tickets are sold at the door for $5.00.
There will be food and drink for sale. All proceeds go to support our Global Citizenship student trip to Korea.
- Kimchi Hotdogs
- Rice Bowls
Operation: Fight the Flu!
Join Us in Keeping our Students and Staff Healthy by Limiting the Spread of Germs!
- WHO: Parents, families, friends and students
- WHEN: EVERYDAY Feb 16 - Mar 19
- Option 1: Stop in for 10-15 minutes before or after school to help disinfect classroom surfaces and common areas
- Option 2: Contribute one or more containers of disinfecting wipes to the front office or your child’s classroom
- QUESTIONS? Contact Erica Lim
Sign Up Below to Help Disinfect our Classrooms
Come join us Feb 15 2018 (Thr) for the celebration of Seolnal (Lunar New Year), the biggest holiday of Korea. There will be food, student performances and games.
- 4:00-4:45PM: 윷놀이 (Yut, Korean traditional board game) Tournament
- 4:45-5:20PM: Dinner
- 5:20-5:50PM: Student Performances
* Suggested Donation for dinner is $10.00 per family. All proceeds go to support the student trip to Korea this May.
K-Pop Karaoke Night
Come and enjoy K-pop Karaoke and Korean street food at Sejong Academy. This is a fundraising event for the Global Citizenship and Korean Immersion Trip for our 8th Grade students.
- Where: Sejong Academy (1330 Blair Ave, Saint Paul, MN)
- Date: Jan 20 (Sat) 6-9PM
- Tickets: $5
- Food for Sale: Kimbop, Kimchi Hotdogs and other Korean street food.
As part of their tour of the US, renowned Korean Drumming (Samulnori) group, Kwanggaetto Samulnori will be performing at Sejong Academy. Sejong parents, family and friends are welcome to attend!