Download our 2018-19 Academic Calendar for important information such as school closing days, testing days and other dates.
Refer here for our testing calendar .
BREAKFAST & LUNCH
Sejong Academy has been approved to serve free breakfast and lunch to all students under the Community Eligibility Provision with the Minnesota Department of Education.
Please let Sawlwin know if your child plans to eat breakfast and lunch. Download our June Menu
Sejong Academy encourages family feedback. All policies may be amended in accordance with our bylaws, Policy Development, Adoption and Implementation Policy, and state and federal laws.
Policy Name (click to download)
- 2014-2015 WBWF Summary and Annual Report
- 2015-2016 WBWF Summary and Annual Report
- 2016-2017 WBWF Summary and Annual Report
- Admission Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Child At Work Policy
- Conflict of Interest
- Data Policy
- Early Admission Policy
- Emergency Action Plan
- Dismissal and Closure Policy
- Fund Balance Policy
- Library and Book Check Out Policy
- Maternity/Paternity Leave Policy
- Parent Involvement Plan
- Reading Well by 3rd Grade Plan
- Religion Policy
- Sejong By-Laws
- Transgender and Gender Non-Conforming Policy
- Volunteer Background Check Policy
- Wellness Policy
- World's Best Workforce Plan
Contact Us with any questions or concerns.
Logistics for Parents
The school is located in the Hamline-Midway neighborhood of St. Paul at 1330 Blair Avenue N., St. Paul, MN 55104.
According to Minnesota Statutes, section 123B.88 Subdivision 1, Sejong Academy is required to provide busing to students living two miles or more from Sejong Academy and within the bounds of St. Paul Public Schools (SPPS, the district within which we are located).
In addition to bus stops throughout St. Paul, Sejong Academy also has bus stops in Roseville, Woodbury and South Minneapolis.
Monday - Thursday
- 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM school is in session
- 3:40 PM – 5:00 PM after school enrichment
- 8:30 AM - 2:15 PM school is in session
- 2:15 PM – 5:30 PM optional after school care (fee)
- 9 AM - 12 PM optional Saturday school (Typically starts in October.)
Before and After School Care Program
Sejong Academy offers on-site before and after school child care for its students.
- Complimentary before school care
Monday-Friday starting at 7:30 AM
- Complimentary after school care
Monday-Thursday 5 pm - 5:30 pm (seasonal).
- Fee-based after school care
Fridays from 2:15-5:15 PM.
Student uniforms consist of a red or navy polo top and khaki or navy bottoms (pants, dress shorts, skorts, jumper). For more information, the school uniform policy is here.
SCHOOL SUPPLY LISTS
The Student-Parent Handbook outlines the policies and operational procedures at Sejong Academy of Minnesota and is intended to preserve and facilitate the best educational standards within our school environment. All students and parents should familiarize themselves with the school’s general expectations and policies. Download with the button below.