Student Housing and Transportation
Busing is available for families living in Saint Paul and parts of Minneapolis, Roseville and Woodbury)
Home Language Information
Student Health Information
Does the studnet have any health concenrs of which the school should be aware of?
Your Application is Submitted!
Please allow two (2) business days for us to follow up with you to confirm your enrollment. In the mean time please fill out the rest of the enrollment packet listed below and submit them.
1. Application for Benefits
2. Request for Records Form (Only for students transferring from another school)
3. Immunizations Form
4. Proof of Birth Date and Spelling of Legal Name (Birth Certificate, Passport, and etc.)
5. Early Childhood Screening (Only for students entering kindergarten)
6. Proof of Residency (Only for students requesting bussing)
You can use the following means to submit the enrollment forms
1. Fax: 651-330-7011
2. Email scanned copies of the forms.
3. Mail us the forms at 1330 Blair Ave N, Saint Paul, MN 55104
4. Drop the forms at our office.